Sunday, March 2, 2014

Watching a FREE Movie on a Sunday? Don't Mind if I Do!


I awoke this Sunday with... no big plans. Sure, I have some things online to work on for the websites I write for, and tonight have the Man's Ruin Roller Derby Season Opener to attend. However, I am not romping around the countryside with a bunch of plans. With this sense of "new found freedom", I did what anyone would do... watched TRON: Legacy.


I haven't seen this movie since it was in theaters, and I really enjoyed it a second time. More so because it was FREE. Free? Yup..... F-R-E-E.


TRON: Legacy is one of four movies currently available as a free reward over at Disney Movies Rewards. If you enter three movie codes, you can get a free Blu-ray/ DVD combo for only $3.95 s/h.


As you can see above, other titles available with this are Secretariat, Dumbo, and CARS.


For any of you who have some extra Disney Movie codes stored up, this could be a great way to get a free movie you are missing from your collection. I would try and do it again, but it's limited to one offer person account, and I don't want my points to be on different accounts. :)

Have a great rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment